Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This is why I can't drink coffee ever

Caffeine in pop to me is like the person who says she's your friend, but when you are not around she's telling everyone what a bitch you are. This is what it did to me last night:
1. Drank Pepsi late afternoon- shortly afterwards I became hyper and could not stop giggling- couldn't focus on studying.
2. Evening- still hyper, dance party by myself in my bedroom (don't judge)- still wasn't studying.
3. After dinner- became really tired, drank some more before falling asleep for an hour.
4. Early night- actually got some studying done
5. 1am-3:30 am- couldn't sleep, totally awake.
6. Today- SO TIRED. Drink more pop. Repeat.

Meanwhile, at 2:30 am last night, I decided it would be a good idea to have a another dance party because 1. it would wear me out and 2. it would be good to stand up since my back hurt from sitting all day. THIS WAS A BAD IDEA. My back could not handle my sister's choreography to "We R Who We R" The result was more pain. And I was still awake.

No comments: