Sunday, January 23, 2011

So a whole bunch of big men chase after a ball then jump on each other?

My dad just kicked me off the TV because the Bears-Packers game is on. And it's a big deal, I guess. But yeah, have you seen the local Walmart? They have a huge thing set up with Bears t-shirts and chips and stuff. You know, if Walmart thinks it's a big deal, it's a big deal. Or not.

At least after today it will be over. The news around here has been all about the game. Especially with that Wisconsin newspaper that had in a headline "Chicaco"

The truth is though, that I'm up for anything that makes the day even just a little bit more special than every other ordinary day. So even though the game is on right now and I'm not watching it, I'm wearing blue and orange. My mom bought cheesy popcorn for the occasion too. You can't get mad when there's cheesy popcorn.

No comments: