Saturday, January 15, 2011

The internet makes you do stupid things

One of my favorite websites, and a very popular one amongst my friends, is one called Surviving the World. Where a guy writes funny and interesting things on a chalkboard. It's always amusing, usually laugh out loud funny, and occasionally hilarious. And the guy who does it is cute too which doesn't hurt. If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.

So this blog post has a point besides free advertising for STW, the guy who does it is currently doing something he calls "Student Presentations" where readers of the website can submit their own web comics in the style of STW and he picks a few and puts them up on the website. So, being as internet-obsessed as I am, I just had to try it.

Considering I don't have a chalkboard/whiteboard or camera-it didn't really work out. But I thought I'd post it here so those two hours of hard work and the embarrassing moment where my mom walked in on me talking pictures of myself with my computer with my decorative Ikea lamp on its side pointed on my face, will not have gone to waste.

Enjoy! Gloria's STW failed atempt: "Well I'm certainly not going to read it"

1 comment:

Rinny said...

I like this very much =) including the comic (couldnt figure out how to post on that)