Friday, October 22, 2010

Wanna play a game?

So, I just realized that I have no posts at all for the month of October. And that is just not acceptable. It's not that I haven't had ideas. I'm just too lame to sit here and type them up.

If you are up for it, I would like to play sort of a game as a way to get my ass to write something (well my ass isn't really involved in the writing-mainly just my head and fingers.) Give me a topic, any topic, and I will blog about it. There are no exceptions and no limits. Any topic you give me, I will have to write something about it. Seriously, ANYTHING!

So shoot. Put it in the comments. Offer expires at the end of the weekend.

5 comments:

Rosie said...

HIPSTERS.

Or crystal meth.

rinny said...

chocolate flavored condoms

rinny said...

pancakes and/or waffles

Rinny said...

halloween!

rinny said...

cheesefries!