Friday, October 22, 2010

Hipsters

Last time I went shopping for underwear, I found myself making a unexpected decision. There was my brand right there, in front of me, in the colors I wanted. But before I could purchase I had to make sure I picked out the right kind. You see there are hi-cuts, thongs, bikini, and one I had never contemplated before: hipsters. Hi-cuts are no good. They go up to your belly button. Thongs weren't really necessary cuz I was just trying to pick out some Hanes. Bikini was my usual. But then I thought, hipsters could be comfortable too, a little more coverage, but still not granny panties. So, I got both.

Totally kidding. I know that's not what you meant. Plus, you don't think I would put a true story about my unmentionables on the Internet, do you?

No comments: