Friday, July 30, 2010

Purdy

I have never been much of an artist, but this summer seemed like a good time to improve that side of me. You know to make up for all the microscopes and dead fetal pigs. I have to say, I had pretty good luck with my nails for the 4th of July:                                                                                                                                                             
 So I was excited when my sister wanted us to use the tye-dye kit she got for her birthday. Well, I don't know how the shirts will turn out, but I my knee is very colorful.

And my since my artistic skillz are where I get my sense of fashion, I know that this will look great with the dress I thought I would wear on my birthday. Needless to say, I don't think I will be joining my lab partner, Sonya, in art school.




No comments: