Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pass the cake

So, I'm doing my annual birthday post an hour early because I got to go to bed soon. Lame to go to bed this early, I know, but it's the only way I'll be awake for work tomorrow. Work on my birthday??? I know: LAMER, but I don't work very often. That's ok; it's all good. I'm really giggly and excited about starting my last year as a teenager, nonetheless. As a matter of fact, I'm so excited about my birthday that I might as well be turning 9 instead of 19, but, people, IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY! The only thing redeeming me from my childishness is the fact that I have work tomorrow.

So, I'm just going to go out to dinner with my family. It's the best I can do with one of my best friends in another state and the other ditching me for tye-dye. I am however dragging her (not the one in Michigan, I have neither the strength nor endurance to drag her all the way to Chicago) to the mall with me next Saturday. Despite everything, I still gotta have my annual near-birthday August shopping spree. It goes along with the September poorness that follows.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

HAHAHA awwwwww, drag me there!!!

Rinny said...

um excuse me! I am ditching you, but if I remember correctly, you TOLD me to!!! and now (cuz i didn't feel guilty enough before for blocking the entire day for you) I feel reeeaaaallly bad =C
But I will see you at some point today due to the fact that I have a present that I have anxiously been waiting to give you.