Saturday, November 14, 2009

My excitment is exploding out of a christmas paper wrapped box!

My top 5 favorite things in the world:
1. My bffs -who will be in town Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait.
2. Christmas - and anything Christmas related will do
3. Shopping - we've been over this before
4. ABC shows (Flashforward, Grey's Anatomy, Better Off Ted)- can't go wrong with ABC
5. MLIA - self explanatory

Well,  at  about12 am a radio station where I live switched over to Christmas music, finally. I have been waiting for weeks. I love Christmas so much and the Christmas songs on the radio is one of the best things about it. You should be warned that from now until December 26, my radio will constantly be playing this station. And I do mean constantly. And finally I get to break out my Christmas decorations for my room. Hence-forth everything will be Christmas-fied. Tomorrow I'm going with my mom to a craft fair. Those things are full of Christmas. Merry Christmas! I feel so merry right now!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Teehee! UR SO CUTE!!!