Thursday, October 1, 2009

She's in a dress!

Today was a long school day. I was at in class (or would have been if it wasn't canceled) from 8-1:30. Then, I had an hour and a half, like everyday to eat lunch and chill out before work. Then I went to work as a student aide. And not like everyday, I only had to work for an hour. Which was good, but it was raining a little and I had like a thousand deliveries to make all over campus (ok, five, but that's more than usual). But, whatever, it wasn't raining too hard.

Jynx.

Then, I had to go to my sister's cross country meet. I think you know where this is going. I think my umbrella worked harder than I did all day. My sister's arms were numb from the rain being so cold.

Right after that was royal rally, which I wasn't going to go to because of Grey's Anatomy (and it is usually boring), but my sister was nominated for junior court.

Last night was hectic, trying to get her ready for this thing. She didn't have a dress or shoes and she was going straight from a meet to band to having to be in a dress for this thing. I put a lot of effort into it and I wanted to see her. She didn't win, though. Hell, they didn't even say her name. Stupid MCs.

Yeah. That's all I got. I'm tired. I can't wait for the homecoming game tomorrow. Sorry if my posts have been boring. I gotsta work on me writing skillz, I guess.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Dumbass MCs!!!! >:(

I miss you!