Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jamie Sullivan, Princess Adelina, Princess Remy?


I like to live in a fantasy land and in my head I base things in my life on characters in books, tv shows, and movies I like. For example, I have a list of goals in my head that are vague and difficult to accomplish just like Jamie in A Walk to Remember. One of my goals is to be a princess. Seriously. I was reminded of this as I was online costume shopping for Halloween. And now that I have jobs, I feel like I could spend the money to buy a costume. Especially one so important that it will help me accomplish one of my life goals (a very important one). So as I was looking for princess costumes I had in mind the book cover to my favorite princess story, The Two Princesses of Bamarre. And I found a dress that was close enough to what I wanted. Now the only question is if I should spend the $60 on it. What do you think? Keep in mind I'm working on Halloween and have no plans for it. But I really want this dress.



The pics:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n11/n55895.jpg
http://www.costumecraze.com/RNSC55.html

3 comments:

Rosie said...

You should still save the money to come up and see me. I thought we already discussed this.



Haha

Rinny said...

AWESOME DRESS!

Tho i would say nay on the $60....unless theres multiple occasions that you will wear the princess dress....basically, can u make it worth ur money?


Tho I'm w/ Kay...xcept you should come visit me ^.~

Gloria said...

I'll come visit both of you.
Sometime before you graduate.

And you should know that I would find every opportunity possible to wear a princess dress. :)