Saturday, October 3, 2009

Idiot

A lot of my friends are in town from their colleges and decided to get together tonight to go to Laser Quest. My friend, KW, mentioned it a while ago and invited me because previously I had not heard.

If you are unfamiliar with my story, I've had a lot of problems all throughout high school with friends not inviting me to things. And part of it is my fault because I'm shy and all the bad things that go along with that. But it hurts when all of your "friends" are hanging out and you're not.

So tonight I was upset when I saw that KW said on Facebook that she was going to LQ, and once again no one told me about it. I even complained to one bff who has always tried to stick up for me, who in turn, texted another friend and complained to him about it.

Well, a few minutes ago I realized I needed to charge my phone and I see that I have a text. It's from KW. From hours ago. Asking if I need a ride to LQ. FML

Sorry, everyone! I love you all!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I <3 u glory, even if u did make me look like an ass, hahaha!