Thursday, July 9, 2009

wut up? nm. u? nm.

I haven't had much going on recently so I thought it would be a good idea to clean my room. That was two weeks ago. So far all I have accomplished is consolidating my junk- the stuff you can't throw away but can't do anything with, and dusting my shelves. Overall, I think I have actually managed to make my room messier. And honestly, I'm getting kind of sick of my room. That's ok though because it'll make it easier to move into that closet-sized dorm I'm going to be living in. I'll just add it to my list of reasons why I have to go away to college.

2 comments:

Rinny said...

STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! lol

Rosie said...

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzz. Well, I was gonna come see your junk filled room tonight, but NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you just HAD to be out all a' makin' money. ()(

I MISS YOU!