Monday, September 8, 2008

Tootsie roll vs gum

Boy: Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
Mr. Owl
: A good question. Let's find out. A One... A.two-HOO...A three..
(crunch sound effect)

Mr. Owl
: Three

In my psych class we did how many licks does it take to get to the center of a blow-pop. It was one of my childhood dreams (actually I would have preferred the tootsie pop). It was so hard though. It hurt my mouth to keep it open and to keep on licking. It took me 624 licks. Everyone was saying that they didn't like blow-pops anymore after that.

1 comment:

Guinea Pigs said...

I was looking for why you named your guinea big cheesebutt (or maybe I am misintretting the name) when I found this. That sounds terrible actually trying to do that challenge. Licking it would be so inefficient!

Also... is your guinea pigs name cheesebutt? if so why?