Sunday, September 7, 2008

Air pollution

I'm in a really bad mood and I don't know why. I'd like to be in a good mood. After all, I already did homework and it's a beautiful day outside. I attribute it to lack of sleep and fact that there's school tomorrow. Labor day just messed everything up for me. The school week should only be four days long anyway- that's much more reasonable.

So, on account of my being in a bad mood and being bored I went to bored.com and I was like- Whoa! They changed it! Then I was like, I like it. It's too white though. Then I saw their logo thing in the corner and I saw like- how stupid! Bored- Burn your boredom!

Burn my boredom? What the cheese does that mean? What a stupid thing to say.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Why did I make the title air pollution? I don't get it.

Gloria said...

Oh, I get it now! It's cuz burning things causes air pollution. Burning boredom ergo air pollution.