Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too Late For Me

So, I was gonna give up on my blog. Actually, I did give up on my blog. I just never got around to deleting it.

So here I was, and I'm feeling pretty high cuz it's 3:30 am and I'm the only one up in my house and I've been on the computer all day and I was lookin for Relient K info (I'm dying to see a concert). Well, I can't find any info because they have a new album coming out and that's all it says on their website. That's helpful-not! Anyway, I found Matthew Thiessen's blog which is on the same website as this and I was inspired. I thought it would be so cool to have one because he has one. How mature of me. Now I know I can't compare to someone as awesome, famous, and talented as him, but it's 3:30 people! Wud'd ya expect?!

So, I'm gonna start blogging for real this time. But I might have to change the colors so it's not the same as Rosie's and Ryan's .

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I used that template for my first ever blog! So it brings back good memories! I'm glad you didn't delete your blog. I accidentally deleted my first one. I was SO mad. Damn computer. Btw, I love your funnies, I want to send that Bible one to my mom! ^_^