Thursday, June 26, 2008

Half an hour later...

So it has been half an hour since I decided to resume blogging, and not much has happened since then. However, I have become ever more aware of the fact that my memory sucks. I was just trying to find a link that would let me edit my profile. I mean, come on people, it has been over a month. Who knows what I put in that thing?

Anyway, I came across an editing page that and one thing asked if there was 'adult content' and if your blog contains 'adult content' you should click 'yes' so then a little warning thingy pops up.

I considered this button. First, it made me think of a friend (you know who you are). Then I thought- me? adult content? no. Then I laughed in my head and thought- well not now, but hey, you never know *wink*. Then I thought I should put yes just to freak out/annoy everyone who views my blog. Then I realized no one ever reads my blog- besides me being narcissistic- so I would just be annoying myself.

So I didn't. But if I ever do have 'adult content' on this blog, I can assure you I will do the right thing and click 'yes'.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

*dies laughing* I had to click that button for my OTHER blog.. hehe!