Friday, March 18, 2011

Ask yourself: WWFS?

My day started in a castle, somewhere in dreamland. I was a princess and I was getting married. I was trying on clothes for the wedding and festivities while my servants who were dressed like Austin Powers extras/ back up dancers in "Go, Go, Go, Joesph" in the video version of Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat starring Donny Osmond, helped me. And my shy, quiet unroyal groom stood there nervously through all the ripping clothes off bodies and dancing. Then the scene cut to a group of men seated on the wedding day. They wore old-fashioned style modern clothes. Then a few of the men, with a pack leader, started making fun of the groom's father and his big, blue wool coat with huge wooden buttons. Then the pack leader proceeds to pluck off the buttons one-by-one with his sword. The groom's father just sat there and took all of their shit.

As I look back at this incredibly realistic dream, I can't help but wonder, what would Freud say about all this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heeeeeeeellllll???

That's what Freud would say. In a black woman's accent.

Kay

Rinny said...

Nope, Freud would say you have penis envy. Hence the sword. Of course, that's what he says about most things.


and that is total cruelty to put up a sign like that.