Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not asking for a lot

There are some things in life I think would be nice to have that I currently don't. Such as:
  1. Friends 
  2. Windshield wipers that make the road easier to see, not harder
  3. Enough money to at least buy deodorant (don't worry my mom got me some) 
  4. Someone to watch the front office for me a work for 5 minutes. Seriously, the last fifteen minutes of every night I am so close to peeing myself.  
  5. Boobs
If I won the lottery, all of these problems would be solved. Everyone would want to be my friend. I could buy the windshield wipers, deodorant, and boobs. And I could quit this lame job because I wouldn't need the money! See how that would work out? I don't get people who say money won't solve all your problems or make you happy-it totally would.

Though there probably are more realistic ways to go about this. But I'm not complaining. Like I said, they would just be nice to have.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

=( well you do have me (tho ik it doesn't count for much)