Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love found

Finally I reconnect with you.
Slender and silver
you shimmer in my eyes

I run my fingers
along your smooth surface
just to remember the feel

Then we start.
I touch my lips to you
and blow.

It's hard
For months we went without
But my mouth on you
is bliss

Deep and moaning.
I feel your low vibrations
resonate through my skin

Tightening my lips
I make you shriek
tone it down
to sweet melody

You sing with every breath I give
I get lost in your sounds

I love being with you because
together we make music.

My flute.



by RS, inspired by this from last year (click link)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

O.M.G. This is PERFECTION!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Hey, call me person, my dorm phone gets free incoming, i'll text u the number. <3

Rinny said...

I like this. a lot. lol. now i want my flute