Monday, May 18, 2009

No, you don't get to see the elephants

Today, I ditched school to go to the doctor. It took a long time, most of which was spent waiting. Well, it just so happened that the doctor I went to is right by the zoo. How convenient. I thought this would be a better way to spend my time than band and Spanish class.

So, after eating a Whopper that left my breath smelling like onions, my parents and I headed over to the zoo. What I really wanted to see were the elephants. It is just my luck that the elephant area was under construction (along with the whole center area requiring multiple detours) and there were no elephants there. Though I suppose I shouldn't complain because I did get to ditch school (again).

Other highlights of the zoo trip include, a little kid crying when the female lion jumped at the glass because everyone was annoying her and my dad getting pooped on by a bird.

It was a lot of fun and I took lots of pictures. Oh, I saw naked mole rat babies too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your joke oh nutty one. ^_^

~Chzbt