Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let it snow

I've always liked snow. When you're younger, you make snowmen and snow angels, have snowball fights, and go sledding (no, wait, I did that this year too). But after a while I would get sick of it. It was great for Christmas, winter break, and snow days, but after January it just became depressing and a reminder that it was cold.

I don't feel that way anymore. I love the snow. It's pretty. At this time of year, if we didn't have snow we would just have wind and mud. The snow makes everything look nice. I like watching it come down too. It kind of has a calming effect. Don't get me wrong, summer is still my favorite season. You can't beat green grass and warm sun on your exposed skin, but all I'm sayin is that while the snow is here, I'm gonna welcome it.

No comments: