Sunday, March 15, 2009

I need to work on my coiled snake impression

All week I have been taking notes in my head about things to blog about, and, well, I can't remember any of them. It would be nicer if my brain was a computer. Then I could just save my ideas and I would only lose them if I deleted them. Although, I've never had much luck with computers. Today, my computer shut-down on me for no reason. I swear I didn't do anything! Maybe it was mad at me for going for a few days without using it (gasp! I went days without using my computer?! I don't believe it either).

Friday, I went to the Field Museum for AP Bio. It was so much fun! Well, most of it. We had to go through this exhibit called "The Evolving Planet" and Mr. S gave us a ginormous packet to do. Which wouldn't have been so bad except no food or drink was allowed and I was dying of thirst. When we were about halfway through, there was a map on the wall of the exhibit, and when I saw it I was like, "gaaaa! We're only halfway through!" Well, ok, I didn't say it like that, but that's what I was thinking. I was so caught up in my thirst I could barely remember anything past the dinosaurs.

We strolled through the DNA area like we were supposed to and took pictures with Sue before going to the Egyptian exhibit. I liked seeing the mummies.

Then, we went to the animal exhibit. That's where the real fun was. We spent our whole time there taking pictures posing as the animals. We have some funny pictures with everything from Rinny being a baboon to me being a worm. Good times. But we didn't look at the entire exhibit because we had to leave, so naturally, we got lost trying to get out.

No comments: