Friday, January 23, 2009

Senioritis can be a good thing

I can totally feel the senioritis trying to overtake me. Last year, I totally did not believe it. I just thought the seniors were being lazy and stupid, but all of a sudden- bam! It's second semester and it hits you. First semester, it was there, but it was weak. I was able to overpower it. Now it's stronger than ever. It's harder to resist, but I have something to help me- a little fact called, "you need to get good grades because you have to send your transcript to your college at the end of the school year." That motivator is what kept me going. Others though, did not have that motivation because my class rank percentage went from 12.4 to 11- so- boo ya! So, you see, senioritis can be a good thing- as long as it's not happening to you.

No comments: