Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dancing and robots...dancing robots? no, that's dumb

Did everyone see the new Evolution of Dance 2? Well, I have ( a few times actually) because I have nothing better to do than watch videos on the Internet (even though it was finals week). It's shorter but it's still good. You should watch it. And by "should" I mean "open up a new tab right now and come back to my blog after the 4 min 10 second video is over."

What? You didn't like it that much? It's cuz I hyped it up too much for you. Oh well. That's what happened to me Wall E I think. Everyone was like "it's so good" and I was like "oh, I want to see it" and then I saw it and I thought it was so stupid. I think it had potential to be good (it had a good plot), but, come on, it stunk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, so you saw the rest of Wall E? I don't think it stunk :P

Ryan said...

ya no what? i watched evolution of dance 2... and i admit it was creative, but i liked the first one better... Sorry!