Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm an animal person

A few times, I have heard noises at my bedroom window.So, I look and there's a squirrel there eating, chill'n, maybe hanging on the screen. It happens more often in the rain because the roof on my house extends out farther in the front and apparently it's a good shelter. Today, I was sitting on the floor of my room, making jewelery and watching Grey's Anatomy on my laptop. It was raining, but I had my window open. I started hearing these squeaky, chirpy noises, and I was like, what's that? I think it's coming from from window, so I get up to see and two little birdies fly away. Awwwww, little birdies. I felt bad for making them fly away. They could hang out by my window if they want. I like having little animal visitors. Although, sometimes they leave rotting food.

No comments: