Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hablas espanol?

Today I ditched school. No, just kidding, but I had a field trip so I didn't have to go to any of my classes. For AP Spanish, we went to the Art Institute where we had folding stools to sit on and contemplate the art and where the lady showing us around kept getting lost due to construction. Then we went to a tapas restaurant for lunch. I decided I had to at least try everything (yum, goat cheese), and everything was tasting great until I got to this mushroom with green stuff in it. When I was chewing it I thought I was going to barf. There was no way I could swallow it. I had to spit it out. The chocolate cake was really good (yeah, I was eating chocolate cake while you were in class). Then we got to go home early.

PS. Sorry I don't know how to make an upside-down question mark or a tilde.

No comments: