Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's all downhill from 21

I guess I'm old now. How did I reach this conclusion? Well tonight I was so bored that I decided to give my old Game Boy Advance a go. That's right, people, Game Boy Advance, an old one from my childhood. Immediately into the start of "Mario Cart Super Circuit" I realized one thing that would make playing difficult, well besides the fact I suck at any type of video game-- the screen is waaaaaayyyyy too small and dark! This didn't bother me so much as a young'n. Granted, it must have bothered me some because I used to have a light that I purchased separately for my Game Boy. But today, after about 15 minutes of playing, I was done and my eyes were watering. So, I guess that's that. I have old people's eyes.

So pass me my cane and my hearing aid. Oh wait, I do have a hearing aid. Damn. 

No comments: