Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer for a day

It was so nice out today-80 degrees! Funny to remember that it is still technically winter. But the weather was awesome for spring break. My sister and I were outside tanning today and my aunt walked by and was like, "What are you guys pretending it's Florida or something?" Lol. I do have a slight tan, which is good. No more of that pasty, sickly winter look. I'm ready for summer weather, though not ready for summer. I got to get my grades up for this second half of the semester and I intend to try really hard to do that. Also, even though I only made a couple friends at school, I'm going to miss them this summer. Plus this summer I'm going to have to spend more time preparing fecal floats and less time swimming in the lake. #PreVetProblems #HashtagsonBlogger

No comments: