Thursday, May 6, 2010

Harper and I spend too much time together

I had a speech today. It was really bad. It got to a point where I was willing to take the grade cut just to end it even though I was probably under the time limit, but it had to be stopped. Afterwards, I was still trying to be optimisstic because after all it was over and that was my last speech. Unitl I got to math and realized I left all my math stuff at home. Including the homework that I had spent a majority of the day before doing. I probably forgot it because I was more concerned this morning about having the stuff for my speech. The speech which, by the way, I didn't have time to practice because I was doing math homework!
I can't believe I still have another two weeks of this school shit.

PS. I gave up on that whole "how to get good grades while being lazy" stuff. It was a bad idea for blogging. If you really want more advice on that... too bad.

No comments: