Friday, January 1, 2010

Blame it

I didn't have any New Years plans so I spent it with my family. This has its perks:

Chinese food -actually that didn't turn out so good. My vegetable dinner was pretty much just broccoli

Telestrations- this is a funny game combining telephone and drawing. We also played this with the kids at Christmas, but I think it is slightly more enjoyable when you don't have an annoying 13 year old writing things like "horse penis"

Alcohol- My parents finally decided to let us try some champagne. It was my first experience with a beverage of this sort. And it tasted...like vomit. I only had a few sips. Yet I somehow ended up with my mother recording me singing and dancing?

2 comments:

Rinny said...

We had chinese too! Beef and broccoli for me. yum ^_^
How big were your sips?!? and where can i find this video? lol

Rosie said...

LOL OMG SHOW US THIS VIDEO!!!!