Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day

I totally did not do anything today, but there was no school so who cares? I'm still in my pajamas. I should probably change soon... Anyway....

So, it's like six days until Christmas and I don't really have presents for anyone. I have a present for my sister and my older brother, let's see that only leaves- my mom, my dad, my younger brother, my two best friends, and three guinea pigs. Though, if I run out of money the pigs ain't gettin' anything (except my love and care).

There's pep band tonight and it's "ugly holiday sweater night". I don't have an ugly holiday sweater. It's depressing. If I had one I would totally wear it tonight. I will wear holiday earrings, however. I can't decide if I should wear my snowmen (cuz of the snow day), or my new Santa earrings (they're really cool). Tough decisions.

No comments: