Friday, May 9, 2008

My First Blog.

Welcome to all those who are reading this. I'd like to tell you now that you are wasting your time reading my blog because I am not an interesting person. This is your last warning.

For all of you that are still here, I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is-well i'm not going to tell you because this is the Internet and there are a lot of creeps out there. However, I'll respond to frog girl, rodent girl, cheesebutt, blue horse, or weird girl. My age is somewhere between 11 and 25, but unfortunatly I have to admit I'm in high school since most of my life centers around it. My favorite color is purple, I love frogs and guinea pigs, I have two brothers and a sister, I play the flute, I hate sports, I'm kind of nerdy, and I have an incredibly boring personality which is why my friends never invite me anywhere.

Have you decided to stop reading this yet?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

HEY! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BLOG! WTF?!?!?! *angry face*

Well, it's nice to know there are still 25 year olds in High School. ^_^

Alright, well, I've got like no time right now, but tonight, I'm reading all your posts!!!!!

I'm still mad you didn't tell me you had a blog.

Nice pics of da pigs, btw...

Loves ya!